|Job Title : Asst. Professor(Special Edu)||Department : Outsource to other department|
|Number of Post : 1||Salary : 25800|
|Star:18-02-2017||Closing Date :27-02-2017|
|Skill :M.Ed, Ph.D/M.Phil(Mental Retardation)|
|Essential Qualification :
Master Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks. M.Ed Degree in Specific Disability (Mental Retardation) area with not less than 55% of marks or an equivalent grade B in 7 pt. Scale. OR An equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
|Desirable Qualification :
Ph.D/M.Phil in Education with Research emphasis on special Education (Mental Retardation). Experience for a period of at least 3 years as teacher or researcher in the area of specific disability or 3 years of teaching experience at Diploma Level. Note:- The candidate must be registered with Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
|1||Applicant will be assessed on the basis of Interview.|
Detailed procedure/instructions for applying as follows:
- Candidate can apply only through online Application form available on spicindia.com and have to pay application fee of Rs. 350/- online through debit/credit card or Internet Banking.
- Candidate need to upload scanned copy of recent photograph(upto 50kb) and signature(upto 50kb) along with soft copy of resume(Doc/Pdf).
- After successful online payment of application fee application form will be submitted and candidate need to take printout of the form and attach the photograph and bring it along with them at the time of Interview.
- Any other format of application will not be entertained.
- Fill up the online application form carefully check all details filled thoroughly before submitting. This office will not be responsible for any incorrect /wrong entries filled by the candidates and he/she will be responsible for any consequences on this account.
- Every successful submission will be allotted unique Application ID printed on the application form containing the other details filled by the candidate along with reciept details , All future communication should be based on the application ID.
- Affix a passport size photograph at the space provided in the printed application form.
- On successful submission of online application form, candidate is required to take print out of application form to be submitted at SPIC office at the time of Interview.
- Candidate can regenerate applicaton form through link provided in the auto generated confirmation email.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated for Interview date , time & venue only through e-mail therefore candidates are requested to provide their correct e-mail Ids.
- This post is on contract basis.
In case of large number of applications, SPIC reserves the right to evaluate the resumes and call only few candidates for test. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview