|Job Title :||Gate Manager|
|Department : :||Outsource to other Department|
|Number of Post :||1|
|Salary :||DOP Rate|
|Closing Date :||2017-02-10|
|Essential Qualification / Experience :||
|1||Selection will be based on Interview.|
Detailed procedure/instructions for applying as follows:
- Candidate can apply only through online Application form available on spicindia.com and have to pay application fee of Rs. 350/- online through debit/credit card or Internet Banking.
- Candidate need to upload scanned copy of recent photograph(upto 50kb) and signature(upto 50kb) along with soft copy of resume(Doc/Pdf).
- After successful online payment of application fee application form will be submitted and candidate need to take printout of the form and attach the photograph and bring it along with them at the time of Interview.
- Any other format of application will not be entertained.
- Fill up the online application form carefully check all details filled thoroughly before submitting. This office will not be responsible for any incorrect /wrong entries filled by the candidates and he/she will be responsible for any consequences on this account.
- Every successful submission will be allotted unique Application ID printed on the application form containing the other details filled by the candidate along with reciept details , All future communication should be based on the application ID.
- Affix a passport size photograph at the space provided in the printed application form.
- On successful submission of online application form, candidate is required to take print out of application form to be submitted at SPIC office at the time of Interview.
- Candidate can regenerate applicaton form through link provided in the auto generated confirmation email.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated for Interview date , time & venue only through e-mail therefore candidates are requested to provide their correct e-mail Ids.
- This post is on contract basis.
In case of large number of applications, SPIC reserves the right to evaluate the resumes and call only few candidates for Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview